This is ViacomCBS
Take a look at what defines us as a diverse company, our team located around the world and the values that guide us.
ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI), is a unit of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAC), comprised of many of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Channel 5, Telefe, Network 10, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount Network, as well as streaming services Paramount+ and PlutoTV, and ViacomCBS International Studios, among others. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS Networks International provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents and across more than 180 countries.
- South: Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, MENA
- Central: Germany, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic
- North: Netherlands, Nordics (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Island), Russia
- Asia: China, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines
- Africa: South Africa, Nigeria
Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Canada e US Hispanic. It is based in Miami.
UK & Australia
The UK and Ireland, Australia and New Zealand, and Israel. It is based in London.